Our Modern-day Christmas has two immediate predecessors that come from Rome:
 Christmas Day – Mithra’s Winter Festival call “The Nativity” or “The Nativity of the Sun,” or “The Nativity of the Unconquered Sun” (i.e., Sol Invictis)
 Christmas Season – Roman Saturnalia, which was the worship of pagan god Saturn. Did you know that the Golden Calf that Aaron fabricated represented the divinity of the ancient Chaldean God Saturn? Christmas is literally made in the exact same image as the Golden Calf.
We look to Rome, because the pagan celebrations of Mithra’s Winter Festival (called “The Nativity”) and “The Saturnalia” were mixed into the Church’s Calendar in the fourth century in Rome. For more information => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2014/12/06/the-roots-of-christmas/
Yesterday, we discussed how the four abominations in Ezekiel 8 that drive God’s Dwelling Presence far from His sanctuary actually map to the four faces of God (Melchizedek). To the degree that we compromise with the four abominations is the degree that we don’t operate in the fullness of the Cherubim (Corporate Order of Melchizedek).
Christmas Day is rooted in the sun god worship of Mithra (Mithraism). It is not a coincidence that the centerpiece of every Mithraeum was a sculptor of Mithras killing a sacred bull. The Worship of Mithra compromises the Face of the Ox – the Father – which the Cherubim Classification of the Order of Melchizedek is supposed to operate in.
Not only does Christmas compromise the Face of the Ox (the Father), but due to the Christmas Season’s root of Saturn worship, people are connecting to the Black Cube of Saturn instead of the Crystal-Clear Cube of the New Jerusalem. Both of these connections will short-circuit anyone taking on the fullness of their cherubic nature… becoming just like Yeshua (Jesus). But more than what it does to you, think about how this must grieve our Heavenly Father’s heart: “But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship Him” (John 4:23).
~ Robin Main
Written November 7, 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
RELATED ARTICLES & VIDEOS:
• THE ROOTS OF CHRISTMAS => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2014/12/06/the-roots-of-christmas/
• ROOTS OF CHRISTMAS => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvrVXjd-mm8
• The Feast #1 => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbEuq3Tz2Q8
• CRUX FOR GOD’S DWELLING PRESENCE => http://wp.me/p158HG-Dx
• WHERE CHRISTMAS COMES FROM – PART 1 => http://wp.me/p158HG-1t
• WHERE CHRISTMAS COMES FROM – PART 2 => http://wp.me/p158HG-2m
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/