Besides John 3:16 – “For so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life,” the first verse I took to heart was Job 23:10 – “But He knows the way that I take: when He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold.” We are supposed to have the spiritual goal of becoming like gold.
Nebuchadnezzar understood this concept. He built a 90-foot tall physical image of gold. Problem was that God called this golden image an idol, because Nebuchadnezzar tried to bypass God’s refining process that’s clearly seen in Job 23:10. Beware of easy roads where you bow down and worship a golden heavenly image that does not require you to be refined. We can not make real gold (spiritually speaking) unless we buy our gold from Yeshua Himself that has been tried in the fire (Revelation 3:18).
~ Robin Main
Written March 16, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.