The very first time that I was caught up in a corporate ascension, as the Bride of Christ, I saw an attic door open up early and Yeshua peeked down. He asked if I’d like to come up early. I hesitated; then I realized it was Him. Yeshua reached down, as I reached up. When we touched, I was immediately with Him in the Spirit.
Yeshua said, “Let’s wait here for the rest of them.” I looked around. We were on purple clouds and the stars above were bright. Yeshua sat cross-legged and invited me to do the same. Shortly, He exclaimed, “Come on!” as He took my hand and pulled me to my feet. We started to walk side-by-side; then He stepped in front as I followed. We walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked. We walked as Nancy Coen (the leader of the group) declared, “The window is open!”
I looked up, because a glaring brightness became visible in another layer of clouds above us. Yeshua led. I followed. As I climbed through the radiant opening, we were encompassed with light. Nothing else was visible. I remember knowing at the time that He and I had become one – the same essence.
As soon as I was aware of oneness, I saw myself plainly dressed in a white dressing room looking into a mirror. The door opened and in stepped Jesus. He presented me with a simple gold necklace. Yeshua said, “For purity,” as He raised the necklace up and asked me to turn around. I turned around and raised my hair. Yeshua hooked the gold necklace and promptly exited the dressing room.
When I saw a simple white undergarment above my head, I raised my arms to receive it. Then I waited for a while longer. Something inside of me prompted me to get up and open the dressing room door. I started to walk clothed only in my white camisole and gold necklace. As I walked, different pieces of my wedding dress flung unto me; my upper left sleeve, lower right sleeve, etc. My wedding dress was simple, but elegant. It was white and sparkled. Just as I reached out to grab the handle to this huge wooden door, the last piece, completing my ensemble, flung unto me. I was fully, properly, and gloriously clothed.
I opened the door and immediately saw myself at the left side of Yeshua, just as my wedding ring sits on my left hand. Yeshua and I were sitting at the banqueting table. I knew that there must have been a most sumptuous feast, but I truly didn’t care, for I only had eyes for Him. I was literally “lost” in His eyes. I had a vague recollection that there must be people in attendance, but I just could not take my eyes off of Him. Everything paled in comparison.
After a little while, Yeshua told me to stand. I did. Then He told me to take a bow. I replied, “You are the One that is supposed to bow. You do it all.” My Love repeated kindly, yet unwaveringly, “Bow, My dear. I want to honor My Bride.” I could not deny His easy request. As I simply and humbly bowed, the whole of heaven applauded. I was so overwhelmed. I remember that I looked at Him and He was all smiles. He was so magnificent and truly deserved all the glory and honor and praise. Yet,, here He was sharing it all.”
• “ LORD, who may abide in Your Tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill? He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the truth in his heart” (Psalm 15:1-2 NKJV).
• “Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints” (Revelation 19.7-8 NKJV).
• “But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked” (1 John 2.5-6 NKJV).
• “Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem, and it was winter. And Jesus walked in the Temple, in Solomon’s Porch” (John 10.22-23 NKJV).
~ Robin Main
Written January 16, 2017 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/