There are a few things that can be quite deadly to one’s spiritual walk. One is self-pity and another is hope differed. There’s an excellent book called “Disappointment with God” by Philip Yancy that helped me walked through the dark-hope-deferred days of my life. I have given Philip Yancy’s book to quite a few people. My brother-in-law even got saved through reading it.
Bottom line of what I learned from this lengthy and difficult lesson was that hope deferred was a result of me being disappointed over many unmet expectations. However, expectations were not my problem. It was the wrong focus on what I thought should happen. What I thought I wanted. What I thought was fair. Et Cetera. Notice the common theme of “I.” The Lord taught me that His people need to have great expectations; however, those great expectations need to be the result of focusing on Him. So, now I am not stuck in the depressed, disappointed space and place of hope deferred, because of practicing to be laser focus on my Beloved who is the Author and Perfecter of my faith. Messiah Yeshua is my Anchor of Hope. He is the Lifter of my head. He is a very present help in time of need. He is the lover of my soul.
• Ascension Manual book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
PHOTO by Jewell