This is the day when God is unearthing treasures previously kept in darkness and uncovering hidden wealth previously kept in secret places. “I will go before you and make the rough places smooth; I will shatter the doors of bronze, and cut through the iron bars. I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden wealth of secret places, in order that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name” (Isaiah 45:2-3). The Lord our God is unlocking the chambers of His vast treasure house, which speak of mysteries that have been in His heart for eternity. He’s opening the heights of the heavens and the depths of the earth.
One of these treasures of the deep is the understanding of the Biblical concepts associated with copper. Although my New American Standard Bible uses the word “bronze,” in Hebrew it actually means copper.
It is significant that copper is the most conductive material on earth next to silver due to it having a free electron in its outer electron ring. Copper’s free electron exchanges freely with other conductive elements. In this study, we will see how believers should naturally have a part of them that freely exchanges with other conductive materials — those made in God’s image — for that is what our heavenly Father does. We are to be wise, yet be as pure, transparent, vulnerable, sincere, and genuine as possible with others around us.
One way we line up with Yeshua (Jesus) is to function the way he has designed the Body to work. All the pegs around the court and in the tabernacle itself were made of “bronze” (Exodus 27:19, Exodus 38:20). A peg is a small, pointed or tapered piece used to pin down or fasten things. This means that the only things that held the wilderness tabernacle and its court together were these bronze pegs.
Every single member of Yeshua’s Body is held together through the perfect bond of unity love (Colossians 3:14), which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Each member of the Christ’s Body is not only necessary, but valuable. Believers in Yeshua Ha Machiach must personally be in relationship with God and each other to properly function as His body. “Let our lives lovingly express truth [in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly.] Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Him Who is the Head, [even] Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). For because of Him the whole body (the church, in all its various parts), closely joined and firmly knit together by the joints and ligaments supplied, when each part [with power adapted to its need] is working properly [in all its function], grows to full maturity, building itself up in love” (Ephesians 4:15-16 Amplified).
~ Robin Main
Copyright February 18, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
ART by Ted Larson => http://www.digitalartbytedlarson.com/
Please support this anointed artist