A soul returning to its rest is directly connected to a person’s heart being circumcised by putting off the body of sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ, which is a process by the way: “In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ” (Colossians 2:11 NKJV).
“Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a NEW HEART and a new spirit. For why should you die, O house of Israel?” (Ezekiel 18:31 NKJV).
I have been contemplating a “circumcised heart” a lot lately, mainly due to seeing a lack of it in so many believers. When Milly Bennitt shared today: “The pain that accompanies a circumcised heart few are willing to endure. But as we remember His heart pierced for our awakening, let us embrace both the agony and the ecstasy of a heart broken for His desires,” I knew that the Lord of Love is moving His pierced hearts worldwide to grieve over this corporate lack bodily.
Due to seeing situations and people through the log in their own eye, I have watched as these uncircumcised hearts repeatedly project their own sin on others. They walk in a self-deceived state believing that they are already perfected when their words and actions display to the whole world otherwise. Being humble and teachable with a healthy dose of self-reflection and crucifixion is the antidote. Circumcised Hearts know that whatever they see in others, they must first take to the Father to see if their heart is true.
There is a cross that believers join Jesus Christ on where they refuse to come off until their flesh has been completely circumcised. If you look at the context around Psalm 116:15 “precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints,” you understand that King David was not speaking about a physical death, but a death for anyone who desires to come after the Messiah: “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me” (Luke 9:23 NKJV).
“Return to your rest, O my soul, For the LORD has dealt bountifully with you. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. For You have delivered my soul from death, My eyes from tears, my feet from falling… I will take up the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints. O LORD, truly, I am Your servant” (Psalms 116:7-8,13,15-16 NKJV).
It’s not a coincidence that the Hebraic root to the word “veil” means to be broken up. Here’s to a completely whole sanctuary that contains His circumcised heart, which is ours.
Here’s another post that has to do with a soul returning to a place of rest = > https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/05/21/fulfillment-is-a-place-of-rest/
~ Robin Main
Copyright April 3, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.