One of the tools that each member of the Righteous Order of Melchizedek is being equipped with in this hour is a golden shepherd’s staff. The Melchizedek Company is a group of priests and kings who have many facets. These various facets corresponds to the High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek – Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ) Himself.
As the Great Shepherd who is the Lamb in the midst of the Throne, Yeshua is extending His Golden Shepherd Staff offer to whosoever will at this time. Please do not take this offer lightly, because it comes with great authority and responsibility. I say that Yeshua is extending His Golden Shepherd Staff, because the Melchizedek Priesthood are directly accountable to the Messiah, and their Golden Shepherd Staff and His are one.
When priests of the Ascended God follow the perfect will of the Father sometimes He requires us to lay down our lives for another as Yeshua did: “I am the Good Shepherd : the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep” (John 10:11). Yeshua knows all of His sheep and they know Him (John 10:14). Not only do they know the Messiah, but they hear and follow His voice no matter the cost (John 10: 27). The shepherding priests of the Most High are made like unto the Son of God in this manner (Hebrews 7:3).
In order to make an informed decision to follow Yeshua in this Golden Shepherd’s Staff manner, let’s take a Biblical peek at a few aspects of a “staff”:
 “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your STAFF, they comfort me” (Psalm 23:4). I know from a close and personal experience that when Yeshua and a group of four or more of the Melchizedek Order speaks “life” in Region of Captivity called the Pastor’s Graveyard in the valley of the shadow of death as led of Yeshua Himself, assignments of death are cancelled.
 We also see that Elisha’s staff determines the state of a person’s life, and made a way to resurrect the dead: “Then he (Elisha) said to Gehazi, ‘Gird up your loins and take my staff in your hand, and go your way; if your meet any man, do not salute him, and if anyone salutes you, do not answer him; and lay my staff on the lad’s face” (2 Kings 4:29).
 Basically, not only does His golden staff has power over death and hell, but it has several other handy dandy features:
• Exodus 21:19 speaks of a staff being support to walk as well as containing the promise of complete healing: “If he gets up and walks around outside on his staff, then he who struck him shall go unpunished; he will only pay for his loss of time, and shall take care of him until he is completely healed.”
• After the Israelites who looked on the standard of the fiery bronze serpent were healed and lived, they journeyed several places in the wilderness. They were reminded at Beer of the well where the Lord said to Moses, “Assemble the people, that I may give them water” (Numbers 21:16). We are told in verse 18 the well was sank by the leaders and dug with the nobles of the people scepters and staffs. These nobles were prototypes of the kings (nobles with scepters) and priests (nobles with staffs) that emulate “for the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd and will guide them to springs of the water of life…” (Revelation 7:17).
• Judges 6 connects the angel of the Lord coming to His valiant warriors (i.e., Gideons) who are having an identity crisis, and showing them the way for His Melchizedek Army to manifest their fullness through His Baptism of Fire. Notice that God’s fire sprang up from the Rock (of Is-real) to consume the pleasing sacrifices of both the meat and the bread of God’s Word: “Then the angel of the LORD put out the end of the staff that was in his hand and touched the meat and the unleavened bread; and fire sprang up from the rock and consumed the meat and the unleavened bread. Then the angel of the LORD vanished from his sight” (Judges 6:21).
• The sign of old men and old women with staffs in their hands sitting in the squares of Jerusalem signifies the LORD returning to Zion an dwelling in the midst of the city of peace – Jerusalem: “Thus says the LORD, ‘I will return to Zion and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. There Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountain of the LORD of hosts will be called the Holy Mountain.’ Thus says the LORD of hosts, “Old men and old women will again sit in the squares of Jerusalem, each man with his STAFF in his hand because of age” (Zechariah 8:3-4).
~ Robin Main
Written March 13, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.
Art: “Lamed – Ascending to Comprehend God’s Wisdom” by Robin Main