“You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. Therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).
One of the most pivotal places that causes us to glorify God in our body and our spirit is our choices. Don’t you know at the intersection of His will and your will, His Kingdom comes?
This morning as I was waking up Abba gave me a choice. When I looked at the choice in hindsight, I realized that it was a no brainer due to one choice being death and the other life. So even though the choice was important and the resultant nullification of a generational curse, the LORD was highlighting how important all my choices have been and truly are.
Many moons ago I had been faced with a choice of life and death. Unfortunately, not only did I choose death; but I literally did it to Yeshua’s face and I saw Him turn His back on me. Can you imagine seeing the LORD turn His back on you, because He cannot condone the sin and choice of death? Just so you know how utterly loving and kind He is… LOVE sent me many ministering angels when it was over, which totally broke me. I know it to be true that those who are forgiven much, love much.
Needless to say, I never want to see the LORD turning His back on me again; therefore, I am very cognizant that every choice leads me closer to Him or farther away. You may wonder why I am so radically sold-out. This is one huge key. All for Jesus… my precious Jesus… Yes. I will obey the dictates of His heart and follow Him wherever He leads… no matter the cost and no matter the crowd.
I know too well choosing not to believe, not to obey and moving toward an ever increasing compromised and useless kingdom life. Can you hear LOVE calling? “I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; that you may love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days; and that you may dwell in the land which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them” (Deuteronomy 30:19-20 NKJV).
Let’s all ever increase in our knowledge of Him and His ways.
~ Robin Main
Copyright January 26, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/