The son of the kingdom – Malachi – writes about a Book of Remembrance that was written before the Lord about those who feared and esteemed His Name: “Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard it, and a Book of Remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His Name. ‘They will be Mine,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘on the day that I prepare My own possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him. So you will again distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him”’ (Malachi 3:16-18 NASB).
Just as there is a Book of Remembrance in the heavenly realms, there is a Wall of Remembrance that’s a prism with flames reflecting from it. When you peer into the prism wall, it reflects the various celebrations of Hanukkah from history. The flames reflecting from the Wall of Remembrance are His divine record of the kindling of the lights during the Biblical Feast of Dedication.
When we focus on the Father’s Heart, we are taken to a particular time and place to a small room in a humble house with a woman and a little toddler. Yeshua walks in the room and its illuminated with His Presence and His glory. He seats Himself at the head of the table and starts inviting others. Yeshua says: “Come. Come to My Table.” We take communion with potato latkas and wine. We hear “Join me as the Messiah.” We feel vibrations in our bodies when we take bites of His super-charged latkas. When we take one bite as the One New Man in the Messiah, we feel shaking, like a jolting, going up and down the Body of the Messiah.
The Great Cloud of Witnesses start to join us: John the Baptist, Mary the mother of Jesus, Yeshua’s twelve disciples, the five Maccabee brothers, etc. It’s an intimate party where we tangibly feel the Presence of the Lord. Yeshua puts His hands on one body and says: “All are welcome at My Table. There’s unity at My Table.”
The disciples are very happy and having a good time Mary is smiling as she watches her Son. The noise is getting loud in the room with laughter and sharing. Someone is dancing close to the table in the midst of the room. This woman has a way of dancing that’s very free and totally surrendered to her Lord of Love. She is worshipping totally in Spirit. The worship opens the room to another realm where it’s the Eternal Now – past, present, future are all happening at the same time.
There’s a young boy that’s 10-11 years old sitting next the Lord with his mom behind him, her hands on his shoulders. It’s Chana of Hanukkah fame and her youngest son. We tell of the true tale how Chana and her seven sons didn’t deny the Lord their God when faced with public humiliation and a gruesome death from the Antichrist. We are honored at having such devout hearts join us. We see all of Chana’s sons bow with a victor’s crown interwoven in their hair. Everyone at Yeshua’s Table at His Party applauds, as Chana’s sons bow.
The little toddler comes up to Yeshua. Jesus embraces him, as the little boy asks to kindle the lights. Yeshua, as the “shamash” (the servant candle that lights the other candles), ignites a flame on His index finger. The toddler touches Yeshua’s finger to receive the flame, followed by Chana’s seven sons. There’ are vibrations and different colors coming out of the flames and swirling up. Everyone looks up and says: “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…” in amazement. There’s a euphoric feeling.
We are meant to be one. God’s desire is for us to be one at His Table. There’s so much room to overcome for His sons and daughters to join the Messiah’s Hanukkah Table. It’s the Lord’s heart’s desire for us to join in.
Give em heaven!!!
A glimpse into the Joyful Trumpets #2 – MM Group Ascension => https://vimeo.com/246039449
Copyright December 7, 2017 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
P.S. Most of my Christmas/Hanukkah articles are available in a semi-organized form here => http://www.santa-tizing.com/blog
• YESHUA CELEBRATED HANUKKAH => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/yeshua-celebrated-hanukkah-not-christmas/
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Mystic Mentoring (in Christ) Tribe YouTube Channel => https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgM5SH5cgx9WbdJSEQekdrA
• Sapphire Throne Ministries YouTube Channel => https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc_Wc7QXimTAsKPlsSGKFKw
ART: Festival of Lights by Rhonda Aydlett