We see Yeshua holding a baby rocking it. He drops it and grabs the woman next to Him and plants a wonderful long kiss on her. We hear : “Yes… My Bride…” It’s time to put away childish things and become His Bride.
We see a giant ballroom with His Bride spinning and spinning and spinning. She is dressed so elegantly. As she spins, her dress gets bigger and bigger. Things start to fling off of her spinning dress. In fact, they are flinging off due to the spin. She is changing the atmosphere. The dance is beautiful and glorious, but necessary. The glory is simply incredible.
Above the dance floor is no roof. The universe is the canopy over her. We hear: “You are the pearl (of great price). We know that the Bride is doing a chuwl dance. The Hebraic definition of CHUWL is: to twist, whirl, dance, writhe, fear, tremble, travail, be in anguish, be pained. This Bride is abandoned in worship. She is lost in Him. She spins under wild emotion. Her passion for Christ cannot be contained. To her the passion of His cross is a beautiful dance with Him to become just like Him.
There are mirrors on the walls to catch all the angles of her glory. When the Bridegroom gets the glory, He loves to glorify His Bride. It even appears to be a seamless give and take. He likes His wild woman… abandoned in wild passionate worship. She is power-filled!
We see the Bride and the Bridegroom stop on the dance floor and fall to the floor. They both lay back and are captured in the vastness of the roofless ceiling. They are basking in the aftermath of their glory dance. It’s a sacred dance. We see Yeshua grab His Bride’s hand and point His finger explaining what He created. He is showing off, so pleased that He created it just for her – His Beloved.
The walls of the ballroom came off, as she danced. All limits came off as she dances with Him. We understand that these walls are made of the same spiritual essence as the walls of His Tabernacle. They were her borders and boundaries – hangings of the fear of the Lord. These walls of the hanging fear of the Lord are her safe ground. We recall how the Bridegroom grabbed her hand. He is reassuring her that she is safe.
Now we see that the walls have literally come off her. Wisdom’s glory wraps around her. His Bride is adorned with it. She is the envy of the whole universe.
~ Robin Main & Danielle Chambers
Ascension in Christ on 11-20-2014
Written November 20, 2014 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.