When all is said and done, it’s about being fully connected to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in love. You and I must love God with all our heart, with all our soul, and all our strength (Deuteronomy 6:5).
When things are listed in threes in Scripture, they are usually listed from easiest to hardest; therefore, to love God with all your heart is the easiest. The Hebrew Word Picture for the word “heart” communicates that the heart controls the family or what’s on the inside of a person. Our heart is known as the center of our being.
The next hardest way to love God is with all your soul. The Hebrew word for “soul” here means a breathing creature, and communicates loving Him with your very life’s breath. “They did not love their life even unto death” (Revelation 12:11) gives us a peek into this authentic gift of martyrdom. But believe it or not, this is not the hardest way to love God.
The hardest way to love God is with all your strength, which is such a confusing statement without the Hebraic understanding to go with it. The word “strength” in Hebrew basically means one’s resources. Not only do many people value material things more than life itself, the way we spend our resources literally demonstrates who we really are. You and I must love God with all our strength in its fullness, or our love will remain entangled with soulish shackles.
Loving God with all our strength is fulfilled by spending our resources, as we perfectly live and move and have our being in Him. In His Kingdom, anything we expend is a worship-filled act of submission to our Beloved King. Bridal lovers will adore the King diligently spending ourselves for His good pleasure, which will be our greatest pleasure too.
“You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength” (Deuteronomy 6:5 6:5 NKJV).
“Love God, your God, with your whole heart: love him with all that’s in you, love him with all you’ve got!” (Deuteronomy 6:5 The Message)
~ Robin Main
Copyright February 26, 2014 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.