Woo Hoo!!! The after affects of the Festival of Joy (Feast of Tabernacles) keeps on coming! The day after the eighth day opportunity to corporately linger longer in a time beyond time remaining in God’s Presence seems to be one of the most joyous days of all – Simchat Torah – Rejoicing in God’s Word.
The Torah is the first five book of the Bible. These are the books that Yeshua (Jesus) told us that if we would believe what Moses wrote, we would believe Him: “For had you believed Moses, you would have believed Me; for he wrote of Me. But if you believe not his writings, how shall you believe My words?” (John 5:46-47).
Each week Bible-believing Jews throughout the world chant a portion of the Torah called the parashat. Through the ages, they have divided up the first five books of the Bible into 54 weekly portions, so that within the course of a year the entire Torah has been recited and sung during corporate worship services.
Since the Middle Ages, the annual reading cycle of God’s Word has been predominant. Not only is Simchat Torah the end of the reading/meditation cycle with its own festival day, but it’s also the beginning. God’s people start again immediately from the beginning. It’s very significant that God’s nation Is-real study the same passage of God’s Word simultaneously. I’m challenging myself and others grafted into the commonwealth of Israel to do the same. Can you image the power of one in doing this? Can you image the joy of our Heavenly Father’s Heart when all His people get on the same page – Messiah Yeshua?
Like God Himself, His Word stands forever. “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, on jot or one tittle shall no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled” (Matthew 5:17-18 KJV).
“But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for JOY, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be JOYFUL in You” (Psalm 5:11 NKJV).
~ Robin Main
Copyright October 6, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/