The Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) completes the sacred festivals of the seventh Biblical month. As mentioned earlier, Sukkot is called the “Season of Our Joy” after a season of repentance (teshuvah) and redemption (Yom Kippur). The joy of Sukkot was so great that it became known simply as “The Feast.”
If you want to wish someone a Happy Sukkot in Hebrew, simply say “Chag Sameach!” (Happy Holiday). The Hebrew word “chag” comes from the Hebrew root “chagag,” which means to move in a circle, to march in a sacred procession, to celebrate, or to dance. Earlier we spoke of the water pouring ceremony, and the priests circling God’s Altar in a procession singing Psalm 118:25 for six consecutive days. Please refer to https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/celebration-of-water-pouring-feast-of-tabernacles/ for more information.
On the seventh day of Sukkot, instead of the priests circling God’s Altar, the people circled the Altar seven times. As all of God’s people circled the Altar, they cried out: “Save now!” seven times. This is why the seventh day of the Feast of Tabernacles is called Hoshanah Rabbah – The Great Salvation or The Great Hosanna.
When Yeshua (Jesus) was on earth, the water drawing/pouring ceremony experienced a quantum leap. The name Jesus went by, as He walked the earth, was the Aramaic name “Yeshua.” Yeshua in Hebrew means salvation. So when Isaiah 12:3 was quoted: “As it is written, ‘Therefore with joy shall you draw water out of the wells of salvation,” its literal fulfillment stood before Is-real’s eyes. Then Yeshua spoke John 7:37-38 on Hoshana Rabbah – “If any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink. He that believes on Me, as the Scriptures has said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”
In this Kingdom Day, the Great Hosanna is taking another quantum leap. Not only is the Head of the Body of Christ pouring out the jewels of the rivers of living waters, so is Christ’s Mature Body. It’s time for the springs of the great deep to burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens be opened.
~ Robin Main
Copyright October 4, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/