The Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) marks the final ingathering of all produce for the year before winter sets in. That’s why Sukkot can also be called Hag HaAsif – The Feast of Ingathering. “And the Festival of Harvest of the first fruits of your labor that you sow in the field; and the Festival of the Ingathering at the close of the year, when you gather in your work from the field” (Exodus 23:16 TJB, English Tanach).
It’s tremendously significant that the Feast of Ingathering is the final harvest of a year (i.e., an extended period of time). The final harvest is intimately connected to the Feast of Tabernacles also being known as the Season of Rejoicing. We are literally in that season right now: “When Hashem (God) will return the captivity of Zion, as we will be like dreamers. Then our mouth will be filled with laughter and our tongue with glad song. Then they will declare among the nations, ‘Hashem had done greatly with these.’ Hashem has done greatly with us, we are gladdened. O Hashem, return our captivity like springs in the desert. Those who sow will reap in glad song. He who bears the measure of seeds walks along weeping, but will return in exultation, a bearer of His sheaves” (Psalms 126:1-6 TJB).
Not only is it time for the greatest harvest ever seen by mankind, but it’s time for the manifestation or harvest of His sweetest fruit of all — the Bride of Christ. “And HE said, ‘The Kingdom of God is as if a man should scatter seed on the ground, and should sleep by night and rise by day, and the seed should sprout and grow, he himself does not know how. For the earth yields crops by itself: first the blade, then the head, after that the full grain in the head. But when the grain ripens, immediately he puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come” (Mark 4:26-29 NKJV).
Behold, the season of the harvest of the One New Man in Christ (its fullness – Metatron) and the Bride of Christ. Come forth laborers in His fields! His fields – the nations – are white and ripe! The Spirit and the Bride say: “Come!”
~ Robin Main
Copyright October 3, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/967233223349172/?type=3&theater with some slight modifications.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html