It is easy to confuse a person’s heavenly position purchased for believers on the cross with their earthly condition – a person’s current reality in their walk. Your heavenly position is marked with the phrase “in Christ” in Scripture, which is always 100-percent. It’s a person’s earthly condition that’s in process until they actualize being made into the exact same image as Jesus. That’s why Philippians 2:12 tells us that everyone has to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, after we have accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior.
My mentor points out that when a person is saved, their spirit is saved; but their body and soul is still full-of-the-dickins. Just look at your own life. If your life demonstrates to all the world that you are perfect in every way, give me a call. I want to know you! We can also look at the people sitting next to you in church. Are they manifesting being perfectly holy and righteous? I’ll bet that the answer is no.
All of us have a duty to appropriate in our own lives what was purchased on the cross. We need to make it real. We are called to manifest it here on earth. Our goal when we work out our salvation with fear and trembling is for our earthly condition to become equal to our heavenly position.
The blood of Jesus breaks every yoke, but we must appropriate that the power of His blood through joining Him on the cross fully dying to our own selves to walk in the same manner that Jesus did:
“Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Matthew 16:24-26).
Denying ourselves taking up our cross and following Him crucified, buried and resurrected is the pattern… until sin no longer has any place in us. Notice that Matthew 16:24-26 shows us that whatever we are not willing to die to in this world will be the very things that we will exchange for the total transformation of our souls into the exact same image of Jesus.
~ Robin Main
Written December 9, 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/1317127648359726/?type=3&theater
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
Pingback: TO THE PURE ALL THINGS ARE PURE | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: TO THE PURE ALL THINGS ARE PURE | SANTA-TIZING's Blog
Pingback: BRINGING ASCENSION REALITIES TO EARTH | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: TWO THINGS NECESSARY TO BE PURE | sapphirethroneministries
deep and purifying; wholesome
Pingback: MANY MELCHIZEDEKS | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: RUBBER HITS THE ROAD | sapphirethroneministries