“I watched as thrones were set up, and the One of Ancient Days sat. His garment was white as snow, and the hair of His head like clean wool; His throne was of fiery flames, its wheels blazing fire. A stream of fire was flowing forth from before Him, a thousand thousands were serving Him and myriad myriads were standing before Him. The judgment was set, and the books were opened. I saw that after this, because of the sound of the haughty words which the horn spoke, I watched until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and consigned to a flame of fire. As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, yet an extension of life was given them until a season and a time. I was watching in night visions and behold! with the clouds of heaven, ONE LIKE A MAN came; he came up to the One of Ancient Days, and they brought him before Him. He was given dominion, honor, and kingship, so that all peoples, nations, and languages would serve him; his dominion would be an everlasting dominion that would never pass, and his kingship would never be destroyed” (Daniel 7:9-14 English Tanack).
Daniel 7:9-14 speaks of the King Messiah. Think about how the Messiah has a mature Head – Messiah Yeshua – and a mature body:
• “His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire” (Revelation 1:14 NKJV).
• “For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the BODY OF CHRIST, until we all become one in faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, and become a perfect man according to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, that we henceforth be not as children easily stirred and carried away by every wind of false doctrines of men, who through their craftiness are artful in deceiving the people; but that we be sincere in our love, so that IN EVERYTHING WE MAY PROGRESS THROUGH CHRIST WHO IS THE HEAD” (Ephesians 4:12-15 Aramaic).
• “He is the HEAD OF THE BODY, the assembly, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence” (Colossians 1:18 HNV).
BEHOLD, A MAN who ascends up to heaven, is enthroned on high, and given an Everlasting Kingdom. Scholars recognize that this passage is based on Psalm 2. Before this man is/was enthroned, he was presented before the Ancient of Days. “Presented” gives the impression that this ONE NEW MAN IN CHRIST is/was introduced to a heavenly court. He is/was qrb… brought near. In the God’s Temple, this is connected to being a living sacrifice… an offering.
~ Robin Main
Written September 5, 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/1205490669523425/?type=3&theater
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/