Gold is used for the Most Holy things in God’s Temple. Since the Table of Showbread was gold, everything that was laid on it was considered holy. Every seventh day – the Sabbath Day Scripturally speaking – twelve fresh baked loaves (representing the twelve Tribes of Israel) were placed on this Golden Table where they acquired holiness in the Temple. According to the Mishnah, the process for baking the Bread of the Presence was a family secret of the house of Garmu… and they kept their secret. The Targum Onkelos describes the Bread of the Presence as the most sacred of all the offerings. Leviticus 24:9 describes the Bread of the Presence as the Most Holy Portion for the High Priests, which meant it imparted holiness to them. The Bread of the Presence was eaten by them every Sabbath when the new loaves were taken into the Temple. One bite was said to fill a man up for an entire day.
~ Robin Main
Written March 4, 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/1052370704835423/?type=3&theater
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
ART: Still Life with Bread by Anne Vallayer Coster