Abundance. Assurance. Acceleration.
I’ve been hearing these three “a” words for the coming year. For those who press in as mature sons of God and believe in His goodness, 2016 will be a year of abundance, assurance, and acceleration.
When I think of AAA, I think of AAA Insurance Coverage, which is the largest motor & travel club around my neck-of-the-woods. These AAAs will take us to His space and place where YHVH will be a ready help in time of need.
 ABUNDANCE is a mark of great plenty or ample quantity of any provision. It speaks of abounding wealth and affluence. This year has the potential to be a year of extremes. Behold, the kindness and severity of God (Romans 11:22). Behold, both famine and abundance; and it will be based on what you believe and who you believe:
- “You crown the year with Your goodness, And Your paths drip with ABUNDANCE” (Psalm 65:11 NKJV).
- “As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, ABOUNDING in it with thanksgiving” (Colossians 2:6-7 NKJV).
- “But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an ABUNDANCE for every good work” (2 Corinthians 9:6-8 NKJV).
 ASSURANCE insures someone or something is safe from risks, which gives a person confidence. His guarantee of Blessed Assurance inspires both confidence of mind and confidence in manner. The Lord’s AAA Insurance provides His protection, which is His insurance coverage by a contract written by the Blood of the Lamb.
- “Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full ASSURANCE of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water” (Hebrews 10:19-22 NKJV).
- “But, beloved, we are confident of better things concerning you, yes, things that accompany salvation, though we speak in this manner. For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister. And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full ASSURANCE of hope until the end, that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises” (Hebrews 6:9-12 NKJV).
- “The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of righteousness, quietness and ASSURANCE forever” (Isaiah 32:17).
 ACCELERATION causes someone of something to move faster. This is one of the most excellent benefits of His AAA Motor & Travel Club. YHVH’s people will experience a quantum leap in travel with increase speed with respect to time. God’s people will get more done in less time. We will travel His timelines at the speed of thought to hasten the progress of the maturation of the sons of the Living God. His Divine Acceleration will further enable the development of the fullness of Christ into the manifestation of the sons of God in less time than we have ever seen before. It will “fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church” (Col 1:24).
- “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waits for the manifestation of the sons of God” (Romans 8:18-19).
- “And, behold, I come QUICKLY; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever love and makes a lie” (Rev 22:12-15).
- “Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming QUICKLY! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name” (Revelation 3:10-12 NKJV).
His blessed assurance in this time of acceleration contains the hidden mysteries of His abundance. It is time for those who love the Beloved to persevere and to take giant leaps of faith. Hold fast and press in, Beautiful Ones.
Give em heaven!!!