The Holy of Holies is described as the House of the “Kapporet” (1 Chron 28:11). Many invite us to believe that the kapporet is an adjunct of the Ark of the Covenant. The kapporet is the Ark’s lid or its cover. When one studies the word “throne” in Scripture, its primary meaning is covering. Therefore, the kapporet symbolizes the Throne of God, or at least a portal to it. It represents the place that the Lord appears (Lev 16:2). Additionally, Psalm 80:1 speaks of God being enthroned upon the Cherubim. Recall that the Ark of the Covenant has two Cherubim over the Ark, which forms the golden throne in the Holy of Holies.
~ Robin Main
Written March 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/