Know that even though there are seven Feasts of the Lord spelled out in Leviticus 23, which God Himself says: “These are My feasts” (Lev 23:12), there are two additional feast that are in the Bible. One of the Biblical Feasts – Purim – is commemorated in the Book of Esther – while Hanukkah is mentioned in John 10:22-23.
Know that with each of the Lord’s Feast a portal opens in the heavenlies, and there is a greater grace articulated in His various Biblical Feasts that His people can tap into at these times. These graces are always available, but somehow they are brought nearer as we cycle through the times He has set up. The years which the LORD has given to His people are set according to His Biblical Feasts. The months which the LORD has given to His people are set by His new moons and weeks are set by His seventh day Sabbaths. These are the times and the seasons set up by the Lord Himself as articulated in His Word.
If the ORDER in the Order of Melchizedek is going to abide in an intimate rest worship stance, they must resonate at the frequency of His word. BTW – The Dead Sea Scrolls also speaks of the songs sung over the Sabbath Sacrifices, which are still resonating throughout eternity seeking for a place where they can manifest and rest.
“The word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it, For we which have believed do enter the rest … For He spoke in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all His works. There remains therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into His rest, he also has ceased from his own works, as God did from His” (Hebrews 4:2,4, 9-10).
These “Songs of the Sabbath Sacrifice” were sung to Melchizedek – the chief angelic priest – in one fragment. The New Living Creature of the One New Man in the Christ is called the Cherubim in Ezekiel 10, and that word “Cherubim” can either be a divine or human messenger according to the Hebrew Scripture and the Greek Septuagint.
The bottom line is that the Eternal Order of Melchizedek operates from a position of REST as the Seventh Day Transfigured Son — the One New Man in the Messiah.
~ Robin Main
Written January 29, 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
- TREASURER OF THE MOST INTIMATE => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/practical-keys-to-unlocking-melchizedek-part-7-treasurer-of-the-most-intimate/
- BEHOLD, THE NEW LIVING CREATURE IS THE CHERUBIM => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/taking-on-common-union-part-4/
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/