In this Kingdom Day, the LORD OF LOVE is going to extract from us all that the cross paid for, as we surrender to His fiery will and ways. Today is the day that yielded hearts are drawing near with the full assurance of faith, so His Mature Body will be prepared to do the perfect will of the Father. It is here that Crucified Ones will move past the Outer courts of salvation and past the Holy Place of sanctification into the Most Holy Place of purification.
“’This is the name by which she will be called: The Lord is our righteousness.’ For thus says the LORD, ‘David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel; and the Levitical priests shall never lack a man before Me to offer burnt offerings, to burn grain offerings and to prepare sacrifices continually’ “(Jeremiah 33:16-18 NAS).
Please be patient as we seek to understand the offerings by fire listed in Jeremiah 33:18, which are a DEEP RED MYSTERY OF THE ANCIENT CARRIER OF HIS BLOOD:
 Offer Burnt Offerings
 Burn Grain Offerings
 Prepare Sacrifices Continually
These are the crucifixion steps for the Bride’s Baptism of Fire where she will come out the other side of the All-Consuming Fire emblazon with the name: “The Lord is our righteousness.” The cross was Yeshua ha Machiach’s (Jesus Christ) baptism of fire (Matthew 3:11). His Bride will follow Yeshua to the cross in a new and living sacrifice way, so we can become His very image. Remember to concentrate on the principles behind the process, so His Crucified Ones can hit the Father’s bull’s eye of righteousness.
Today, let’s focus on the fiery first stage – Offer Burnt Offerings – which will enable His Bride to dwell in the midst of the New Jerusalem in truth and righteousness (Zechariah 8:8). One must peel back the flaming pages of Leviticus 1 to see the most important principles behind the Burnt Offering:
• A Burnt Offering is a Voluntary Offering given exclusively to the Lord.
• It is also called The Elevation Offering, because it raised one’s spiritual level.
• A Burnt Offering was considered superior to other offerings, because it was a volunteer sacrifice, and it was offered in its entirety by fire.
• A Burnt Offering is called an “olah” in Hebrew, which means to go up. The Ancient Hebrew Word Picture for the word “olah” tells us that the olah is that which the Shepherd brings forth.
• Yeshua – the Great Shepherd – brought the most perfect sacrifice for sins Himself – the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Then while we are being sanctified (working out our salvation) and purified, the Great Shepherd will choose what will best crucify our sin nature (flesh).
• If your work is not of this world – the same essence of the fire – it will NOT be burned up, but purified (1 Cor. 3:11-15).
Here’s a link if you’d like to learn more about the stage of “Becoming a Burnt Offering” —> COME UP HERE! http://wp.me/p158HG-x5.
Remember how the first offering in Scripture was made by Abel, and it spoke of him not only offering the firstfruits of his flock, but the truest offering of himself? This is what the Baptism of Fire is all about. Its purpose in our lives is for us to bring our carnal nature to the Lord’s Altar, so it can be burned up in its entirety. A Pure and Spotless Bride will exemplify co-crucifixion with her Messiah. Making His specified spiritual sacrifices will cause His Holy Priesthood of Believers to decrease in their own strength and increase in such a way that they will eventually be just like Yeshua.
The road to decreasing, so He may increase, is not for the faint-of-heart. It takes whole-hearted commitment. It takes choosing His ways over your own, and total death to self. Although I’m not finished being in His heavenly brazier, I have found that the quickest way through the Romans 7 inner struggles is to be as honest as possible. I have gotten use to siding with LOVE (even against myself) in my own crucifixion process. Frankly, there are parts in me – parts of my sin nature – that just doesn’t want to die. But, they must so my Kingdom of Self can disappear and His Kingdom can appear in me.
A true “olah” (Burnt Offering) is that which the Shepherd brings forth. In Biblical times, if you were going to make a Burnt Offering, you’d have to go to the shepherd of the flock first to get your lamb. A person would ask the shepherd, “Select the best one for me,” and he’d make the judgment as to what’s best for you. In this Kingdom Day, the Great Shepherd of our souls will guide us to the best path that each one of us needs to take to become just like Him. He will sit on His blazing throne, and judge everything in our life. Be encouraged, because the Ancient Hebrew Word Picture for “judge” speaks of Him being the door of life. LOVE will shake everything that is not of Him, so only His Kingdom without and within you remains. Please note that the foundation and habitation of God’s throne is righteousness and justice. Therefore, for the heavenly-minded, His just judgments in our lives will really be sweeter than honey (Psa/ 19:10). Press into the fact that His righteous assessments of our lives will be more desirable than fine gold. Press into the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne (Rev/ 7:17). He is the One who will feed us goodness in the land of the living, and lead us to His fountains of living waters. He is the One who will wipe away all tears from our eyes.
References: Lev. 1; Psa. 19:10; 45:6; 89:14; 97:2; Jer. 33:18; Dan. 7:9; Zech. 8:8; Matt. 3:11; 16:24; John 10:11; Rom. 12:1; Gal. 2:20; Heb. 10:1,5-7,19-24; 12:27-29; 1 Pet. 2:5.
~ Robin Main
Written November 26, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=587181598021005&set=pb.436004819805351.-2207520000.1385525268.&type=3&theater
This is part of the Hitting the Bull’s Eye of Righteousness book, which is now only available in the Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.
Painting by Jewell Jeffery (aka JeWelL) – Visionary Perspectives https://www.facebook.com/VisionaryPerspectives?fref=ts
Pingback: THE DOOR OF THE TABERNACLE OF THE CONGREGATION #4 – GROUP ASCENSION | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: FIVE-FOLD FULLNESS OF THE MESSIAH BODILY | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: HITTING THE BULL’S EYE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS – PART 10 – CONTINUAL LIVING SACRIFICE | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: HITTING THE BULL’S EYE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS – PART 9 – BROKENNESS OF ONE’S SOUL | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: HITTING THE BULL’S EYE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS – PART 8 – FAITHFULNESS TEST | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: ARIEL SHARON and THE FULLNESS OF TIME | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: HITTING THE BULL’S EYE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS – PART 7 – PURIFY THE SOUL | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: HITTING THE BULL’S EYE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS – PART 2 – BAPTISM OF FIRE | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: HITTING THE BULL’S EYE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS – PART 5 – NEVER CUT OFF THE BODY FROM THE HEAD | sapphirethroneministries
Pingback: HAVE WE ALREADY BEEN MADE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST? | sapphirethroneministries