The mysteries of God’s Kingdom have always existed, but their vast reality has barely been delved into until such a time as this. The Lord is unveiling much more about a mystery, which He calls His Pure and Spotless Bride. Her code name is the New Jerusalem (Rev 3:12; 21:2) or the One New Man in Christ (Ephesians 2:15).
Please don’t get hung up on gender specific terms; because both men and women are called to be sons of God, the Bride of Christ, and the One New Man. Let’s contemplate how the perfect resurrection of Christ’s Body will inaugurate the age of the Bride of Christ or the New Jerusalem or the One New Man in Christ – these three being one as diverse aspects of the same consummation. In Him and in fellowship with one another, we are actually being built according to His time and His way into an eternal dwelling place for the King of Kings.
A radically new dispensation has arrived upon the scene of human history every two thousand years since the dawn of man’s time (Biblically speaking). The first two thousand year mark in man’s time saw Abraham walked up Mount Moriah to worship God by offering up his son Issac. Many experts agree that God’s physical temple in Jerusalem – the city of our great king – was built upon the same Mount Moriah. Two-thousand years later, which is also approximately two thousand years ago for us, another Fullness of Time came when Yeshua (Jesus) was born so we might be reconciled to God: “But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons” (Galatians 4:4-5).
A very appropriate word for the season, we just entered is the word “dispensation,” which simply put means an administrative system. It’s an ordering of events under divine authority. The Almighty One is in charge of this and any shift in the divine order of earthly things. He has been, and will always be, large and in charge. He is simply administering things on earth a bit different than before, and it affects everything we do and who we are. That’s the point. God is making adjustments so that His Resurrected Body of Believers and Bridal Company can come into their fullness. If God can measure the waters of the earth in the hollow of His hand, and with the breath of His hand mark off the heavens; then know that a small thing for the Lord, like a global shift in the earth’s administration, will probably be massive, even revolutionary, to us.
Spiritually speaking, the people of God are “a royal priesthood” (1 Pet. 2:9) and at the same time we are being built into a spiritual house [i.e. temple]” (1 Pet. 2:5). From heaven’s point of view, God’s people aren’t in a temple; we are the temple with each of us being a living stone. We are also its priests, but only the sons of a King can be considered royalty.
The whole world has entered the latest season of divine administration – Fullness of Times – where Christ’s Mature Head will be ultimately united with His mature Body. [Please see the KEYS TO THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY links below, and for more information about the “Fullness of Time”, please refer to: http://wp.me/p158HG-yo.]
Recall that Jeremiah 33:18 lists three progressive crucifixion steps for the Bride’s Baptism of Fire, which are spiritual sacrifices still required of God’s Holy Priesthood: “For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel; Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually” (Jeremiah 33:17-18 KJV).
What we are keying in on today is the phrase “never want” in “David has never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Is-real.” Those words “never want” not only refer to royalty (i.e. the throne of David), but to priests as we flow into the next verse. Within this passage of Scripture, LOVE reveals an ancient key for kings and priests of the Most High God.
On the surface level the phrase “never want” in Hebrew speaks of an absolute prohibition of taking away His royal priestly covenant as well as being an absolute prohibition of cutting off the Body from its Head – the Messiah (Ephesians 4:15-16).
If we dig a little deeper into the Ancient Hebrew Word Pictures for the phrase “never want”, we see that the word “never” tells us that Abba gives direction to what is first and what will prod or urge us forward, in addition to Abba gives us strength to control our tongues so we can move toward Him. The Ancient Hebrew Word Picture for “want” speaks of opening the door that reveals the path to the way of life. It shows us how to be covered by His throne.
So here’s to the Lord being our Shepherd and we shall never want! Here’s to Christ’s Head never being cut off from His Body of Royal Priests!!!
References: Gen. 22; Isa. 40:12; Jer. 33:17-18; Gal. 4:4-5; Eph. 4:15-16; 5:23; Col. 1:18; 2:19; 1 Pet. 2:5; Rev. 1:6; 3:21; 5:10.
~ Robin Main
Copyright November 25, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
KEYS TO THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY – Part 1 => http://wp.me/p2k1dQ-9Y
KEYS TO THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY – Part 2 => http://wp.me/p2k1dQ-ad
The following Hitting the Bull’s Eye of Righteousness series is available in book format via Amazon Kindle => https://www.amazon.com/Hitting-Bulls-Righteousness-Understanding-Melchizedek-ebook/dp/B010YM6AE8/, and also as one of the books in the Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/:
• STEPS FOR THE BRIDE’S BAPTISM OF FIRE => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-3-steps-for-the-brides-baptism-of-fire/
• HOLY PRIESTHOOD OFFERING SPIRITUAL SACRIFICES => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-4-holy-priesthood-offering-spiritual-sacrifices/
• NEVER CUT OFF THE BODY FROM THE HEAD => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-5-never-cut-off-the-body-from-the-head/
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.