Why does Scripture’s first reference to the word “fullness” speak of a “tithe on the tithe” or a 10% deposit (Numbers 18:27)? Please see the Sapphire Throne Ministries post from 08-21-13 for more details => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/fullness-deposit/
It seems kind of counter-intuitive, but for those who believe that God is the author of what is written in the Bible and oh so good, He is making a significant point. God’s initial concept of “fullness” in His Word doesn’t scream from the mountain tops that I AM 100% full all the time. Our incredible and gracious King of Kings is showing us a way to become filled up with all the fullness of God (Ephesians 3:19).
“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after ye believed, ye were SEALED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE, WHICH IS THE EARNEST OF OUR INHERITANCE UNTIL THE REDEMPTION OF THE PURCHASED POSSESSION, unto the praise of His glory.” (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV emphasis mine).
Did you catch that? Those who trust the Messiah after they hear the gospel of salvation are sealed with the earnest of the Holy Spirit UNTIL the redemption of the purchased possession. An earnest is like the guarantee or deposit one puts down on a home. In fact, the Numbers 18 “tithe on the tithe” concept is the origins of the 10% tithe model as well as the 10% Holy Spirit deposit mentioned in both Ephesians 1:14 and 2 Corinthians 5:5.
Without going into quite a bit of detail, please know that when one studies the words “redemption,” “purchase,” and “possession” a mysterious and glorious picture unfolds that speaks of one made like unto the Son of God (Hebrews 7:3). This one is made in the Order of Melchizedek. The journey of those who are manifesting being part of the royal priesthood of ONE will literally increase the 10% tithe of the Holy Spirit within them in amount, magnitude, and degree to the fullness of the stature of Christ by living a crucified life unto the knowledge of the Son of God via the Seven Spirits of God.
As we daily take up our cross and follow Him, the veil within (between our soul and spirit) will be torn one thread at a time from top to bottom until you and I are filled up with the full measure of the Seven Spirits of God in our soul, just like Jesus was. Therefore, fullness is a 10% deposit of the Holy Spirit until the redemption of the purchased possession when we will manifest being holy, as He is holy.
References: Numbers 18: 25-32; Isaiah 11:1-2; Matthew 16:24; Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 9:23; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 1:13-14; Ephesians 4:13; 2 Corinthians 5:5; Hebrews 7:3; 1 Peter 1:16, 1 Peter 2:9.
Copyright September 2, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/