A feast that God says is My feast (Leviticus 23:2) is today. Yom Kippur — the Day of Atonement (Leviticus 23:26-32) — began at sundown.
The primitive root “ya-ad” used to define God’s fixed appointments with His people (i.e. the Feasts of the Lord) in 2 Chronicles 8:13 communicates that these are sacred times when God’s people are being summoned by Him to meet Him at His stated time, so He can direct us into a certain position. Why?
“Ya-ad” is also the word used when Adam intimately knew Eve. Doing His Feasts, His way, carries that same meaning, and literally allows Him to engage us for marriage. When I saw this in Scripture, I marveled at the thought and wondered: “Then how can we be His Bride without doing His Feasts?” The answer is we can’t.
So press into His love and grace, and answer Y-H-V-H’s summons. Ask Him how He’d like you to spend His special set aside day. A good place to start might be to dedicate this day to the Messiah sacrifice on the cross more fully by searching your heart and repenting for anyway you choose your way over His.
NOTE: The Hebrew Word Picture for “shalom” tells us that peace that breaks the authority of chaos.
~ Robin Main
Copyright September 14, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ w