“Therefore when he comes into the world, he says, ‘Sacrifice and offering you didn’t desire, But a body did you prepare for me’ … Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come (In the scroll of the book it is written of me) To do your will, God’ ” (Hebrews 10:5,7 HNV).
KEYS TO THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY – PART 2
According to Hebrews 10:5, Yeshua (i.e., Jesus) came into the world for the purpose of the redemption of His Body, which is our body as well. Know that it’s our beautiful Heavenly Father who is preparing a mature body to be placed on Christ’s mature Head (Revelation 1:14). One of the keys to the REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY is highlighted in Hebrews 10:7. If the mature Head — Yeshua — came to do the will of the Father (John 5:19; John 5:30; John 8:28; John 14:30-31; John 15:5), you can bet that His Mature Body will do the same.
In fact, yesterday’s post revealed that a good and just man – Joseph of Arimathaea – who was the only one to have charge of the burial of the Body of Jesus holds some kingdom keys for us today on how to prepare the crucified Body of Christ for the ultimate redemption of our Body. The fine linen that the Body of Christ was wrapped in, the tomb that His Body was lain in that was hewn out of rock, and the stone that was rolled over the tomb’s door all point to the same kingdom reality that a prepared Body for Christ does the perfect will of the Father:
1. Fine Linen – Revelation 19:8 shows us that the clean and white fine linen that arrays the wife of the Lamb is the righteous acts or deeds of the saints.
2. Tomb Hewn out of Rock – Christ’s Church is built upon the rock (Matt 16:18). It’s noteworthy that Matthew 7:24 equates a wise man who built his house on the rock to whoever hears His words and does them.
3. Stone for the Tomb’s Door – Remember that the word for “stone” in Hebrew is a contraction of two words: av = father and ben = son. Therefore, a stone is a picture of the Father and Son being so integrated that you can’t seem to figure out where one begins and another ends. It’s their essence of ONENESS, as proclaimed in John 17:21. Our destiny as God’s people is to walk in the same glory that the Father gave to Yeshua. How did Yeshua glorify the Fat)her on earth? John 17:4 says through accomplishing the work the Father gave Him to do. This is what the fully mature body of Christ (Messiah) does.
Do you see a fundamental building block for the REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY? If believers truly want to become mature sons of God, we must do what Jesus did. We can do nothing, but what we see the Father doing (John 5:19).
James chapter 2 backs up the fact that the righteous deeds of the saints are the essence of our pure and spotless bridal garment: “But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, ‘Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.’ And he was called the friend of God. You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only … For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also” (James 2:20-24,26 NKJV).
~ Robin Main
Published on http://facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries and copyrighted on 08-15-2013. All rights reserved.
- Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
- Understanding the Order of Melchizedek book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
- MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
- MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
- Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
- SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/