In this Kingdom Day, Christ’s mature Head will connect to His mature Body.
“But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ” (1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV).
“But speaking the truth in love, WE ARE TO GROW UP IN ALL ASPECTS INTO HIM WHO IS THE HEAD, EVEN CHRIST, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love” (Ephesians 4:15-16 NASB emphasis mine).
Many years ago, I was taught by my mentor about the image we see in Scripture when Yeshua the Messiah returns: “And in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. HIS HEAD AND HAIR WERE WHITE LIKE WOOL, AS WHITE AS SNOW, and His eyes like a flame of fire” (Revelation 1:13-14 NKJV emphasis mine).
White hair on the Son of man’s Head speaks of Jesus Christ’s mature state when He comes again. Christ’s mature head will NOT be attaching to an immature or child-like body, so let’s all press toward the mark of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus (Phil 3:14): “Christ in you, the hope of glory. He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.” (Colossians 1:27b-28 NIV).
“So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the BODY OF CHRIST MAY BE BUILT UP UNTIL WE ALL REACH UNITY IN THE FAITH AND IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SON OF GOD AND BECOME MATURE, ATTAINING TO THE WHOLE MEASURE OF THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST.” (Ephesians 4:11-13 NIV emphasis mine).
“For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to THE WORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, for he is an infant. But SOLID FOOD IS FOR THE MATURE, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil. Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity…” (Hebrews 5:13-14; Hebrews 6:1a NASB emphasis mine).
What does it take for the maturation of Christ’s Body which is also the “redemption of our body” (Romans 8:23) both corporately and individually? Basically, we all need to search out the concepts in the above Scriptures, and endeavor to walk in their reality:  Speaking the truth in love.  Reach unity in the knowledge of the Son of God.  Reach unity in the faith of the Son of God.  Leave elementary teaching about Christ where we simply have faith in Jesus to attain the higher calling of God of the whole measure of the fullness of Christ, which is walking in the mature state of having the faith of Jesus.  Be nourished by the solid food of “the word of righteousness.”
~ Robin Main
Copyright July 25, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ w
ART by Ted Larson