Have you ever thought about what would be the perfect building block for God’s Dwelling Place — the New Jerusalem? We are talking about a permanent habitation with God where those who overcome go no more out (Revelation 3:12; 21:3).
Picture, if you will (by the Spirit of the Living God), gently rolling around in these soft ethereal particles from the color red-to-blue-to-red-to-blue, which is the essence of the revelation of His love. After you’re simply coated in and out, a royal purple poof of color reveals a pear-shaped Bride before a gateway.
Let’s think about a pear for a moment. The flesh of the pear fruit contains stone cells. Notice how apples float in water while pears sink. They are called stone cells, because their hard cell walls fill nearly all the cell’s volume.
The word for “stone” in Hebrew is a contraction of two words: 1) av = father, 2) ben = son. Therefore, a stone is a picture of the Father and Son being so integrated that you can’t seem to figure out where one begins and another ends. It’s their essence of ONENESS, as proclaimed in John 17:21.
Yeshua is the living stone described in Isaiah 28:16 and 1 Peter 2:4. The white stones of Revelation 2:17 are also living stones (1 Peter 2:5), which no man knows the new name written on them, except the recipient. One dimension of this white living stone picture coincides with the watch word for Israel – The Shema (Deuteronomy 6:4) – which communicates that a person only truly knows when one hears, understands and does. BTW – This is equivalent to loving the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, and strength (Deuteronomy 6:5).
Therefore, in No Man’s Land, there is a place where the Pear Bride manifests. These are people who daily yield to the crucifixion process (i.e. the Baptism of Fire – Matthew 3:11; Matthew 16:24; Galatians 2:20), which enables their Kingdom of Self to disappear and the Kingdom of God to appear. The perfect building block for the New Jerusalem (which is God’s Dwelling Place in the Spirit) is white living stones. The holy temple, which is the Lamb’s wife, His Bride, is made up of triumphant overcomers who have divinely become incorporated into an oneness matrix with the Father and the Son by His Spirit, and who continually aim at manifesting His righteousness, holiness and holiness in their lives.
~ Robin Main
Written July 19, 2013 Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/